Friday, December 7, 2012

Wax That 'Stache! - Depilação ao Buço (VEET)

   So I was just wandering around the house, thinking about the next post I was going to write when it came to me, Veet Wax Facial Strips! I know you're probably thinking this has been done and re-done by most blogs, but as always, I'm going to show you how I do it, which I can assure you is probably the first time you've seen it. I'm sorry I keep mentioning the brand Veet, it's just the one I use the most, but I do use other brands, even if they are suspiciously cheaper.
   So my question is, how do you use the facial wax strips? Do you separate them in two and then just use one for each side of your upper lip? I ask this because since the very beginning when I started waxing at home, I tried that and the result was either hair on my face or excessive wax residue. Grab your wax strips and lets get waxing!
 ***

   Enquanto vageava por casa a pensar no próximo post que eu iria escrever, surgiu logo a ideia das bandas de Cera Veet facial! Sei que provavelmente está a pensar que já foi feito e re-feito pela maioria dos blogs, mas como sempre, vou vos mostrar a minha técnica , o que posso garantir ser provavelmente a primeira vez que viu . Peço desculpa, estar sempre a mencionar a marca Veet, é só porque é o que eu uso mais, uso outras marcas, mesmo sendo desconfiadamente mais baratos.
    Por isso, começo por perguntar como usa as bandas de cera faciais? Separa-os em dois e depois é só usar um para cada lado do buço ? Pergunto isto porque desde que comecei a fazer a depilação em casa, experimentei essa técnica e o resultado foi ou pêlos no meu rosto ou resíduo de cera excessiva. Pegue nas tiras de cera e vamos começar a depilação!



  Start by cutting your wax strip in one of the options up top, I advise you to read the whole post before you do so, you might end up wanting a different technique.

***
   Comece por cortar a sua banda de cera como uma das opções em cima, aconselho a ler o post inteiro antes de fazer isso, pode acabar por querer outra técnica.

  This is where the magic happens! I wax my upper lip in 4 easy steps:
  • Steps 1 & 2 are the black arrows, place the strip on and press in the direction of hair growth, then pull in the direction of the arrow!
  • Steps 3 & 4 are the pink arrow, use the other strip you cut and apply it between your nose and upper lip, I divide this space in two so it's less painful, then pull up!
   After these steps hopefully you will be hair free, but if there is an occasional hair no need to wax again, simply pluck it, or use the extra wax strip (If you cut the main strip in 3), then wipe clean with the Veet after wax wipes.

***

É aqui que a magia acontece! Arranco os pêlos em 4 passos simples:
  • Os passos 1 & 2 são as setas pretas, coloque a banda e carregue no sentido de crescimento do cabelo, em seguida, arranque no sentido da seta!
  • Os passos 3 & 4 são a seta rosa, coloque a banda entre o nariz e o lábio , eu divido este espaço em doispois assim é menos doloroso, puxe para cima!
   Após estes passos, espero que se tenha eleminado os pêlos, mas se houver um pêlo ocasional não há necessidade de usar cera de novo, simplesmente arranque-o ou use o use a banda de cera extra (se cortou a banda principal em 3), em seguida, limpe com o Veet ® toalhetes.


NOTE: If you are looking to wax your sideburns, I use the Veet Bikini line strips, weird? I don't think so, they are the perfect size and they are super delicate on your skin. I can do a full review just ask!

***

NOTA: Se está a procura de usar cera nas suas "patilhas" , use as tiras para a linha do Bikini da Veet ® , estranho? Não penso assim, são do tamanho perfeito e são super delicados na sua pele. Posso fazer um post completo é só pedir!

No comments:

Post a Comment