Monday, December 10, 2012

Fair Isle Knit Slouch Beanie - Gorro de Tricôt Com Desenho Fair Isle


   This knit beanie was made for my boyfriend, I knit it in 2 days. Initially I wasn't going to knit the fair isle design, but then thought "why not?", I must admit that it was tough at first, carrying the yarn and not getting lost in the pattern!

***

   Este gorro de malha foi feito para o meu namorado, acabei-o em 2 dias. Inicialmente não estava a pensar em tricotar este desenho , mas depois pensei "porque não?", Devo admitir que foi difícil no início, tentar compreender como se levava o fio e não me perder no padrão!


   As you can see, the design up top is a very simple one, you just have to pay extra attention and learn how to carry the yarn along, which was the hardest part for me. You can check out KnitPick's explanation or Knitting Tips By Judy on Youtube. I used Plymouth's FREE pattern and incorporated the fair isle.
***
   Como se pode ver, o padrão em cima é muito simples, só tem que prestar muita atenção e aprender a transportar os fios, que foi a parte mais difícil para mim. Pode ver a explicação no KnitPick ou Knitting Tips by Judy no Youtube. Usei o modelo GRÁTIS da Plymouth e incorporei o design.





   You may have noticed that there is a thick white stripe on my beanie and not on the pattern, it was an intentional accident, I thought I was going to run out of the grey yarn so I was going to finish the rest in all white, but I was able to get hold of another ball. 
***
    Deve ter reparado que há uma risca branca e espessa no meu gorro e não no padrão, foi um acidente intencional, achei que ia a ficar sem cinza por isso iria terminar o resto de branco, mas pude entretanto me apoderar de outro novelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment