Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion (THE BODY SHOP)





   I received this product when I purchased the face wash and toner from the same line. I used it for about a month and gave up on it, I don't like it's texture nor the way it sits on my face, I received no hydration what so ever and it even left my skin dry at times. It's not a bad product, it just didn't work for me, and if your wondering, it has the same scent as all the other Tea Tree Line products.


***

   Recebi este produto quando comprei o creme de limpeza e toner da mesma linha. Usei-o durante cerca de um mês e desisti dele, não gosto da textura nem a forma que fica no meu rosto, eu não recebei qualquer tipo de hidratação e ainda deixou a minha pele seca. Não é um produto mau de todo, apenas não funcionou para mim, e se lhe interessa saber, tem o mesmo cheiro que todos os outros produtos da Linha Tea Tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment