Tuesday, December 4, 2012

PUTTY FOR YOUR HANDS (LUSH)




    I recently stepped in a Lush store yet again, to purchase another chunk of the Sultana of Soap, and at the register they gave me a sample of their Putty for Your Hands. The description says it's a luxurious combination of a bunch of ingredients, and that it is great for dry hands because it acts as a lotion. All I have to say is that I very strongly disliked this product, it was very messy, the scent was super strong and not very nice, not to mention the absence of the "lotion for your hands" part. I'm just happy I didn't spend a dime on trying this product, but hey that's just me. Try it out yourselves and tell me what you think about it.
  Recentemente, entrei numa loja Lush, mais uma vez, para comprar um pedaço do Sultana of Soap, e na caixa elas deram me uma amostra de seu Putty for the hands. A descrição diz que é uma combinação de luxo entre um monte de ingredientes, e que é excelente para mãos secas, porque actua como uma loção. Tudo o que eu tenho a dizer é que eu não gostei nada deste produto, era é uma bagunça, o cheiro era super forte e nada agradável, para não mencionar a ausência da parte "loção para as mãos" . Estou feliz que não tenha gasto um cêntimo ao exprimentar este produto, mas olhem isto sou eu. Experimentem e digam o que pensam.

No comments:

Post a Comment