Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hair Mask,Shampoo & Face Cream Review - Crítica à Máscara de Cabelo, Châmpo & Creme de Cara (CORINE DE FARME)

   I decided to use these 3 products for at least a month, so that I would give you guys a decent enough review.
   I'll start off by talking about the hair mask, which is amazing, it's wonderful in every aspect. It gives your hair great hydration, and it smells yummy! I like to leave it in my hair when I'm around the house so it really sinks in. I bought it on a Buy 1 get 1 Free deal, for 8,99€ each.
   As for the shampoo, I can't say as many great things, it smells just as amazing as the hair mask, but doesn't hydrate and leaves that dry tangled hair feeling. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this item, even though I got it with the same deal as the mask, but for 4,99€ each.
   I've had this 2 in 1 face & eye cream for quite some time under my cabinet, I never really gave it a chance, but I ran out of my daily moisturizer, so I started using it as a back up and I fell in love with it! It's not greasy at all nor do you need a big amount, and it also smells amazing. Girls if you're looking for a wrinkle cream for young skin between the ages of 13 through 17 this is the one! Sadly I can't continue using it, I'm no longer "age appropriate", young or not, it's an amazing product and I'm happy I gave it a chance, better late than never!
 

   Decidi usar estes 3 produtos durante pelo menos um mês, para que eu pudesse dar uma crítica decente.
    Vou começar por falar na  máscara de cabelo, que é incrível e maravilhoso em todos os aspectos. Hidrata o cabelo em profundidade, e tem um cheiro muito agradável! Tenho por hábito deixá-lo no meu cabelo quando eu estou por casa para uma melhor absorsão, comprei-o numa promoção de Compre 1 Leve 1, por 8,99 € cada.
    Quanto ao châmpom, não posso dizer tantas coisas boas, cheira tão bem como a máscara de cabelo, não hidrata e ainda deixa aquela sensação de cabelo seco e emaranhado. Definitivamente, não irei comprar este produto de novo, foi numa mesma promoção que a máscara, mas por 4,99 € cada.
    Eu tenho este creme 2 em 1 rosto e olhos já há algum tempo no meu armário, e nunca lhe dei uma oportunidade, mas entretanto acabei o meu hidratante diário, e foi assim que caí de amores por ele! Não é nada gordurento nem necessita de uma grande quantidade, e tem um cheirinho agradável.
Meninas, se procura um creme anti-rugas para uma pele jovem entre as idades de 13 a 17 este é o certo! Infelizmente não posso continuar a usá-lo, já não me encontro na "idade apropriada", jovem ou não, é um produto surpreendente e eu estou muito feliz por lhe ter dado uma oportunidade, mais vale tarde do que nunca!

No comments:

Post a Comment