Sunday, November 18, 2012

Garnier Pure Active Exfoliator - Exfoliante Garnier Pure Active *UPDATED*

   I have yet to discover the exfoliator that works best for me, but until then the Garnier - Pure Active will do the job. I prefer this product to the Garnier - Pure Active Oil Control, I find the brush much better and more functional when it comes to exfoliating. I use this in the shower for the best results, the vapor helps open your pores, which makes your skin look fresh and pure! Remember that with this product there is no need for over scrubbing as well as pressure.

http://images-its.chemistdirect.co.uk/Garnier-Pure-Active-Oil-Control-Brusher-177500.jpg?o=Wn6gAOZXCMQM$dCTqTS8N2yKkL0j&V=fcEF

   Ainda estou para descobrir o esfoliante que funciona melhor para mim, mas até então o Garnier - Pure Active tem sido o melhor. Prefiro este produto ao Garnier - Oil Control Pure Active, acho que a escova é muito melhor e mais funcional quando se trata de esfoliar. Uso no chuveiro para obter os melhores resultados, o vapor ajuda a abrir os poros o que faz com que a sua pele fique fresca e pura! Lembre-se de que a exfoliação em demasia pode danificar a sua pele, assim como a pressão.



*UPDATED*

   Up until last night, I thought I was using this product the right way and benefiting from it's qualities, but I was wrong! I would normally scrub my my whole body and use the Garnier exfoliator after, which would stay on for about half a minute, but yesterday I used it before I combed my hair in the shower, and it sat on my face for about 5 minutes.When I finally got the chance to look at my skin in the mirror I literally felt like I had the most flawless skin ever! I have the worse blackheads ever, and I mean it, I only wish I had taken a before and after. This product is definitely a must-have for me.

***

Até ontem à noite, achava que estava a usar este produto da forma mais correta e a beneficiar das suas qualidades, mas estava errada! Normalmente fazia uma exfoliação no corpo e só depois usava o Garnier Exfo Pro , que acabava por por ficar na cara por cerca de meio minuto, mas ontem usei o antes de pentear o meu cabelo no chuveiro, e o produto ficou na minha cara durante cerca de 5 minutos. Quando finalmente tive a oportunidade de ver a minha pele ao espelho, senti que tinha a pele mais perfeita de sempre! Tenho os pontos negros mais feios à face da terra, e sem mentiras , só queria ter tirado uma foto do antes e depois. Este produto é definitivamente indispensável para mim.

No comments:

Post a Comment