Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Aqua Mirabilis & Sultana of Soap (LUSH)


   I finally headed off to one of the Lush stores here in the Lisbon area. As I walked in it started to feel a little overwhelming due to all the different products and their smells. I loved the store's display and that none of the products were "perfect", and by this I mean that each item was unique, none of them are exactly the same, due to them being handmade of course! After smelling everything, which is a must! I ended up buying two of the products I went in to personally check out the - Aqua Mirabilis & Sultana of soap, both are amazing soaps to shower with, but have very distinct smells, I find the Aqua Mirabilis very rich and moisturizing, it leaves your skin feeling nourished, as for the Sultana of Soap, I bought it due to it's smell not so much it's benefits, I really love that it lathers up very well, but melts very easily and fast! So be careful! They didn't have the American cream conditioner available, but I'll definitely go back to purchase it!Yummy vanilla scent! I must admit that when I watched missglamorazzi's videos (a YouTube make-up/beauty guru, for those who don't know), I thought of all the mixed scents I would have on my body and if they would work well together, with the soap, perfume and all that other stuff they blended amazingly!


***

   Finalmente dirigi-me a uma das lojas Lush aqui na área de Lisboa. Quando entrei começei a sentir-me um pouco receosa, devido à imensa variedade de produtos disponíveis e os seus cheiros. Adorei a exposição da loja, e o facto de nenhum dos produtos ser "perfeito", e com isto quero dizer que cada um é único, nenhum é exactamente igual, isto é devido ao facto de serem caseiros! Depois de cheirar um pouco de cada produto, o que é quase obrigatório! Acabei por comprar dois dos produtos que me levaram a ir até lá - Aqua Mirabilis & Sultana of Soap, ambos são maravilhosos no banho, mas ambos com os seu cheiro característico. Achei que o Aqua Mirabilis era muito rico e hidratante, e deixa a pele muito nutrida, quanto à Sultana of Soap, comprei devido ao seu cheiro e não própriamente os seus benefícios na pele, gosto do facto de fazer muita espuma, mas é preciso ter muito cuidado, pois este derrete muito facilmente e rápido! Por isso, cuidado! Infelizmente, não tinham disponível o condicionador o American cream, mas irei com certeza voltar para o adquirir! Hmmm cheirinho de baunilha! Devo admitir que quando eu vi os vídeos da missglamorazzi (para quem não sabe, uma jovem Guro de beleza/Maquilhagem no You tube), pensei na variedade de cheiros que teria no corpo, e se iriam chocar, mesmo com o sabonete, o perfume e todo o resto das coisinhas que uso, não tive qualquer problema com isso! 

No comments:

Post a Comment