Tuesday, November 20, 2012

At Home Waxing - Epilação em Casa


   Whether it's because of crisis, shame, or whatever the reason, waxing at home is often the solution for many women. I personally think that getting it done in a salon is much better, in terms of time and mess, but unfortunately not price wise. I am going to show you the waxing products I have used and been using, where I use them and how.
***
   Seja por vergonha, por causa da crise, ou qualquer outro motivo, a depilação em casa é solução para muitas mulheres. Pessoalmente acho que fazê-lo na estetisísta é muito melhor, em termos de tempo e de sujidade, mas infelizmente não se pode dizer os mesmo sobre o preço. Vou vos mostrar a os produtos depilação que tenho usado e ainda uso, assim como onde e como apilcar.

 
   First the cold wax, I use this on my legs, top and bottom (including outer bikini line). If you are someone who waxes your arms, this is also a good option. I advise you to buy extra strips when you purchase the wax.
   Vou começar pela a cera fria, utilizo-a nas pernas completas, incluíndo a linha do biquíni. Se és do tipo de pessoa de arrancar os pêlos dos teus braços, esta é também uma boa opção. Eu aconselho a comprar umas tiras  extras quando você compra a cera.

*** 

  When it comes to more sensitive areas and where your hair is thickest, I recomend using Veet's hard wax, no stripes required. Normally you would apply the wax in direction of the hair growth and pull it in the oposite direction right? With this product, you apply in the opposite direction of hair growth and pull it in the same direction as you apply it, if that even makes sense. I use this on areas like my under arms, and for brazilian waxes.

   Quando se trata de áreas mais sensíveis e onde o seu pêlo é mais grosso, eu recomendo usar cera tépida da Veet, não são necessárias tiras. Normalmente é aplicado a cera no sentido do crescimento do cabelo e puxada na direcção oposta certo? Com este produto, aplica na direcção oposta do crescimento dos pêlos e puxe-o na mesma direcção, se é que isso faz sentido. Eu uso em áreas como as axilas , e para epilações brasileiras.


***

   This product should be in the cold wax category, but sadly it was a waste of my money. My main problem with this was the wax not sliding the way it should, I found myself pressing against my skin to see if it would come out, but nothing. I believe you're suppose to heat it for about 30 min, but even after I left it on longer than that it still didn't work! Very disappointing product it costs 18 € but I got it on a summer sale for 13 €.
 
  Este produto devia estar na categoria da cera fria, mas infelizmente foi uma perda de dinheiro. O meu principal problema com este foi que a cera não deslizava da maneira que deveria, estava constantemente a pressionar contra a minha pele para verificar se saía, mas nada. Penso que se deve deixar aquecer durante cerca de 30 minutos, mas mesmo depois de deixar durante mais tempo continuou a não querer funcionar! Um produto muito decepcionante que me custou 18 €mas consegui uma promoção de verão por 13 €.

No comments:

Post a Comment