Friday, February 8, 2013

Tea Tree Pore Minimizer & Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion (THE BODY SHOP)


   About 2 months ago I reviewed The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion, and this is what I had to say about it.

   "I received this product when I purchased the face wash and toner from the same line. I used it for about a month and gave up on it, I don't like it's texture nor the way it sits on my face, I received no hydration what so ever and it even left my skin dry at times. It's not a bad product, it just didn't work for me, and if your wondering, it has the same scent as all the other Tea Tree Line products." 

***

   Há cerca de 2 meses atrás eu revi o Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion da Body Shop , abaixo está o meu comentário sobre o mesmo.

   "Recebi este produto quando comprei o creme de limpeza e toner da mesma linha. Usei-o durante cerca de um mês e desisti dele, não gosto da textura nem a forma que fica no meu rosto, eu não recebei qualquer tipo de hidratação e ainda deixou a minha pele seca. Não é um produto mau de todo, apenas não funcionou para mim, e se lhe interessa saber, tem o mesmo cheiro que todos os outros produtos da Linha Tea Tree."


Today I am updating my review on The Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion and reviewing The Tea Tree Pore Minimizer also.
***
Hoje vou actualizar o meu comentário sobre o Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion da Body Shop e falar também do Tea Tree Pore Minimizer.

The Body Shop Claims, that their Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion is " A light, non-oily moisturising lotion for blemished skin. For use after your Tea Tree cleansing regime."
 
  • Provides lightweight hydration
  • Easily absorbed
  • With shine control for a matte finish
  • Antibacterial action
  • Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin


   To be honest, I really don't recommend this product for it's hydration, but for it's ability to give you clearer-looking skin. I don't use this every single day, but about 2/3 times a week, depends on how my skin is looking and feeling. It really does make your skin clearer and really helps with uneven skin tones! If you don't feel comfortable incorporating this product in your morning routine, you could always apply this before going to bed. This is definitely a must have! 

***
   Sinceramente, não recomendo este produto pela sua hidratação, apenas pela sua capacidade de lhe dar uma pele mais uniforme . Não uso este produto todos os dias, apenas 2/3 vezes por semana, depende do estado da minha pele . Realmente faz com que a sua pele fique mais pura e ajuda imenso a uniformizar a sua pele! Caso não se sinta confortável a incorporar este produto na sua rotina matinal, pode sempre aplicar antes de ir deitar. Este é definitivamente um top produto na minha lista!

   No one likes having hideously large pores, so we spend most of our time looking for ways to make them look smaller and hide them. So if you're on the look out for the next product to try because the last one didn't work, I'm here to warn you that The Body Shop's Tea Tree Pore Minimizer isn't going to work either.
   When I walked into The Body Shop in Lisbon to purchase the tea tree face wash & toner, I also purchased their pore minimizer, that seemed so appealing, but of course I was wrong. I incorporated it in my morning and evening skin care routine and still, no difference. I've been using it for about 3 months, but last month I just started using it as a spot treatment, like you would tea tree oil. For $18,00 or 14,00, and for it's effectiveness or shall I say ineffectiveness, it's definitely not worth spending the money.

***

   Ninguém gosta de ter poros terrivelmente grandes, por isso passamos a maior parte do nosso tempo à procura maneiras para fazer com que pareçam menores e escondê-los. Por isso se estiver à procura do próximo produto para exprimentar, dado que o último não funcionou, estou aqui para lhe avisar de que o Tea Tree Pore Minimizer da Body Shop também não vai funcionar.
    Quando eu entrei na The Body Shop de Lisboa para comprar o Tea Tree face wash e toner, também comprei o minimizador de poros, que parecia super atraente, mas é claro que eu estava errada. Incorporei-o na minha rotina de manhã e à noite e mesmo assim, não houve qualquer diferença. Tenho usado durante aproximadamente 3 meses, mas no mês passado eu comecei a usá-lo como um tratamento local, como se fosse óleo tea tree . Por $ 18,00 ou 14,00 €, e pela a sua eficácia ou devo dizer ineficácia, não vale a pena gastar o dinheiro.


No comments:

Post a Comment