Tuesday, February 12, 2013

List of Fashionable Camera Bags - Lista de Bolsas Giras para Máquinas Fotográficas

 So you bought yourself a SLR and now you're thinking of buying a bag for it, but don't want the basic "professional" bags? Here is my list of bags, when I myself was out looking for something fashionable but functional. When I started looking for my bag, my key points were, Size, Price, Structure & Style.
***
   Comprou uma SLR e agora está a pensar em comprar uma bolsa para ela, mas não quer as bolsas básicas tipo "profissionais" né? Aqui está a minha lista de bolsas, quando eu mesma estive à procura de algo bonito, mas funcional. Quando eu comecei a busca pela minha bolsa, os meus pontos-chave foram, Tamanho, Preço, Estrutura & Estilo.


   Size does matter for me, I don't need a big bulky bag, I'm not a professional photographer, it's just a hobby, so a bag that is no bigger than the size of my camera is perfect.
  Price is very important right now, with the economy being as it is, I really can't afford a luxury camera bag right now. I set my price range to 100€ tops, but hoping I won't reach it.
   The Structure of the bag is as important as any other key component, since the bags that are on my list don't exactly include camera protection, I tried to look for bags that were somewhat sturdy on the outside.
    Style is entirely up to each and everyone of you ;)

***

   Para mim, o Tamanho importa , não preciso de uma bolsa grande , não sou fotógrafa profissionalé apenas um hobby, por isso uma bolsa pouco maior do que o tamanho da minha câmera é perfeito.
   O Preço é muito importante, agora com a economia como está, de momento não me é possível comprar uma bolsa de luxo . Defini como preço máximo de 100 , mas espero não o alcançar .
    A Estrutura da bolsa é tão importante quanto qualquer outro componente chave, uma vez que os sacos que estão na minha lista não incluem proteção para a câmera, eu tentei procurar bolsas que fossem um pouco resistentes por fora.
    O Estilo é inteiramente á sua escolha ;)
 
So here is my list from the cheapest to the most expensive.
 ***
Aqui está a minha lista do mais barato ao mais caro.

Mala Acolchoada - BERSHKA
Price: €19,99 / $26,00
Mochila Às Riscas - BERSHKA
Price:
€22,99 / $ 30,00
Mala Com Cantos Metalizados - PULL AND BEAR
Price: €29,99 / $40,00
Mala Com Tachas - BERSHKA
Price:
€29,99 / $40,00
Suede Leopard Print Bag - ZARA
Price: 29,99 / $40,00

Tri Hardware Chain Bag - TOPSHOP
Price: £32.00 / $50,00 / €38,00

Bolsa Tiracolo - ZARA
Price: €39,95 / $54,00

Mala City - Stradivarius
Price: €49,95 / $67,00

Clean Bowling Bag - TOPSHOP
Price: £40.00 / $62,00 / €46,00



Boxy Leather Messenger Bag - TOPSHOP
Price:
£60.00 / $94,00 / 70,00

Style Scrapbook for Kipling - KIPLING
Price: 100,00 / $133,00






I would advise you to buy a bag insert if you want to be extra careful with your camera transportation.

Aconselho a comprar um encaixe para a sua mala caso queria ser mesmo cautelosa com o transporte da sua máquina.

No comments:

Post a Comment