Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mini 1 Week Review of the CLARINS One-Step Facial Cleanser & the Avene Cleanance Toner & the Jergens Natural Glow


   As soon as I arrived in the Toronto Pearson airport, I noticed they had lost one of my bags, and to make matters worse, it had all my make-up and skin care products, so I was left with borrowed products my friends lent me. Even though I didn't use them for a long time, maybe not enough you might think, I'm going to share my opinion anyway, whether or or I liked it.
***
   Assim que cheguei ao aeroporto de Toronto Pearson, notei que tinham perdido uma das minhas malas, e para piorar as coisas, essa mala tinha todos os meus produtos de higiene e de maquilhagem , por isso fui usando produtos emprestados que os meus amigos me emprestaram . Apesar de não os ter usado durante muito tempo, talvez nem o suficiente , eu vou partilhar a minha opinião de qualquer maneira, caso tivesse odeado ou gostado.


I remember the first time I applied this on my face it felt very oily yet clean, although it says it is suitable for all skin types, I'd recommend it for dry skin types or really dry combination skin. It's not a bad product, it just didn't work for my combination/oily skin, my skin started to look flaky the next day and I dreaded the orange extract scent. It retails for about $35,00 CAD.

***
   Ainda me lembro da primeira vez que apliquei este produto no meu rosto senti a pele muito oleosa no entanto limpa, embora que diga na embalagem que é adequado para todos os tipos de pele, eu recomendo apenas para peles secas ou mistas secas . Não é um mau produto , apenas não funcionou para a minha pele mista /oleosa que começou a ficar escamosa no dia seguinte e temia o cheiro a extrato de laranja. É vendido por cerca de $ 35,00 CAD.




   Next up is the Avène Cleanance Lotion Purifying Anti-Shine Toner  which was the best of the few products I used while I was waiting for my lost luggage, it's aimed for combination/oily skin and acne-prone skin. You have to shake it before you dab some on the cotton pad, my skin feels really nice and clean after I apply it all over my face, and it's tolerant scent wise. A great product and I would definitely recommend it.

***

   O próximo é a Loção Purificante Anti-Brilho Cleanance da Avène este foi o melhor dos poucos produtos que usei quando estive a espera da minha bagagem perdida, é destinado para peles mistas e oleosas e tambem acneticas. Tem de agitar bem antes de colocar no disco de algodão, a minha pele ficou muito bonita e limpa depois de aplicada no meu rosto, e tem um cheiro tolerante . Um grande produto que definitivamente irei recomendar.




   The Jergens Natural Glow was also one of my favorites during the waiting week, it had a really soft and lovely scent to it, not to greasy nor was it over drying, it was just perfect. Not sure if it did give me that "flawless natural-looking color", but it did feel really nice on my skin.

***

   O Jergens Natural Glow também foi um dos meus preferidos durante a semana de espera, tinha um cheiro muito suave e agradável , não era nada gorduroso nem era muito seco, adorei. Não tenho certeza se obti "uma cor natural de aparência impecável", mas sentia realmente agradável na minha pele.




No comments:

Post a Comment