Friday, March 22, 2013

Bioderma Sébium Review




  In one of my past posts, I promised to review the Bioderma Sébium on it's own, and well, here it is. Ask yourself how many brands of make-up remover have you ever tried, your answer may be from anywhere between 3 to 10, and this is where your search stops. I've heard so many good things about Bioderma for the past year or so that I decided to purchase it myself, and let me tell you I wasn't at all disappointed. I was lucky enough to purchase the 250ML at the sale price of $17.49 CAD at Shopper's Drug Mart. You might consider it a less affordable product compared to what you're used to using, but I can guaranty you that it is worth every penny you spend on it. It removes your make-up like it's no trouble and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh once you've taken it all off!
***
   Num dos meus últimos posts, prometei rever o Bioderma Sébium ,e bem, aqui está. Pergunte-se quantas marcas de removedor de maquilhagem já experimentou, a resposta pode ser qualquer coisa entre 3 a 10, e é aqui que a sua busca acaba. Já ouvi muitas coisas boas sobre Bioderma durante todo o ano que passou, por isso decidi comprá-lo eu mesma, e deixe-me dizer que não estou nada decepcionada. Tive a sorte de comprar o 250ML pelo preço de venda de CAD $ 17,49 Shopper's Drug Mart. A verdade é que pode considerar um produto menos acessível em comparação com o que está habituada a usar, mas posso garantir que vale cada cêntimo que gasta. Remove a maquilhagem sem problema algum e deixa a pele macia e fresca !


        

   As you can see in the image above, most of the make-up came off on the first cotton pad, the other two were mainly off my nose, but I still wiped the rest of my face before targeting that area. I simply adore this product, I definitely recommend it to all my friends at any chance I get! Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think!

***

   Como pode verificar na imagem acima, a maior parte da maquilhagem saiu na primeira rodela de algodão, os outros dois continham maquilhagem essencialmente do meu nariz, mas limpava todo o rosto antes de voltar ao nariz . Simplesmente adoro este produto, recomendo a todas as minhas amigas a qualquer oportunidade que tenha! Experimente por si mesmo e diga-me o que achou!



No comments:

Post a Comment