Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shoppers Drugmart Mini Haul

  

   I was recently at Shoppers Drug mart  and I purchased a few things that I've decided to share with you guys! First off are the amazing shampoo and conditioner from the Organix Brand. The whole range is sulfate-free and has delicious scents, I got the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and the Coconut Milk Conditioner. Amazing buys for only 11.49$ + 9.49$
***
   Estive recentemente no Shoppers Drug Mart e comprei algumas coisas que decidi partilhar com vocês! Primeiramente são os champô e amaciador incrível da marca Organix. A gama é livre de sulfatos e têm aromas deliciosos, escolhi o Moroccan Argan Oil champô e o amaciador Leite de Coco. Surpreendente compra por apenas 11,49$  + 9,49$.




I can only say good things about these two  products, and I have my best friend to thank for recommending them both! After I shower and my hair is combed I like to use two pumps of the L'Oréal Anti Frizz Serum, I start at the ends of my hair and work my way up. Instantly my hair feel softer and smoother than never before! I was lucky to have grabbed it at a 3.99$ Sale, if I had known maybe I would have purchase another!


***
   Apenas posso dizer coisas boas sobre estes dois produtos,e tenho de agradecer a minha melhor amiga por recomendar ambos! Depois de sair do chuveiro e assim que o meu cabelo estiver penteado gosto de usar duas bombas do L'Oréal Anti Frizz Serum, começo nas pontas do meu cabelo e vou indo para cima .Imediatamente o meu cabelo fica mais macio e suave do que nunca! Tive a sorte de ter comprado numa promoção de 3,99 $, e se eu soubesse talvez teria comprado outro!

    




   I really like this body wash scrub from Softsoap, it has a really yummy strawberry scent and tiny scrub particles. If you can't decide on which scent to choose, Costco wholesale can help you with that. They sell all four bottles in one box so it will be easier for you to choose which one was your favorite once you run all out! Sadly, once this bottle runs out, I won't be purchasing another, there isn't enough scrub in it for me.
    Now for another amazing purchase! The Summer's Eve bath & shower gel. I absolutely love, love, love this product. It's specially made for your "lady parts" and isn't harmful and leaves a soft natural scent. Priced at 7.99$CAD I'll be repurchasing!


***
   Gosto deste esfoliante corporal da Softsoap, tem um cheiro realmente delicioso de morango e partículas minúsculas exfoliates. Caso esteja indeciso na sua escolha, o Costco Wholesale pode te ajudar com isso. Eles vendem os quatro frascos numa caixa por isso vai ser mais fácil escolher qual o seu preferido depois de acabar com todos! Infelizmente, assim que esta embalagem acabar, não irei voltar a comprar outro, não é exfolante suficiente para mim.
   Agora mais uma
compra incrível! O gel intimo da Summer's Eve . Simplesmente adoro este produto, é feito especialmente para as suas partes intimas ,não é prejudicial e deixa um aroma suave e natural. Com um preço de 7,99 $ CAD Irei comprar novamente!



















   I'm sure that you've heard of Bioderma products by now, but if you haven't, check them out here. Be sure to choose the right one for your skin type and needs. Since I have combination/oily skin, I got the Sébium H2O in the 250ML for 17.49$CAD. I've used other toners in the past like the Tea Tree Toner from The Body Shop. I absolutely love this toner, although pricey, it is worth it, I guarantee! I'll be posting a review about the Bioderma alone, I had to see it to believe it, and well I don't think I'll be changing anytime soon. I'm addicted to this dirt buster!
   Last but not least the Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh body lotion SPF 15, I simply adore using this all over my body once I'm out of the shower and towel dry. Makes me smell fresh without the overpowering scent. Even if I decide not to purchase this product anymore, I love the fact that I can fill it up with whatever moisturizer I'll be buying and just pump it out!

***
    Tenho quase a certeza de que já ouviu falar dos produtos da Bioderma, mas se não for ocaso, veja aqui. Certifique-se de escolher o mais correcto para o seu tipo de pele e necessidade. Uma vez que tenho pele mista/ oleosacomprei o Sébium H2O 250ML por 17,49 $CAD. Ja usei outros toners no passado, como o Tea Tree Toner da The Body Shop. Simplesmente amo este toner, embora seja caro, garanto, vale bem a pena! Irei escrever um post apenas dedicado ao Bioderma ,tive de ver para querer. Não me parece que va mudar tão cedo. Estou viciada neste eliminador de sujidade!
  
Por último, mas não menos importante, a loção da marca Vaselina Total Moisture Aloe Fresh FPS 15,simplesmente adoro usar em todo o meu corpo assim que saio do duche e estiver seca. Sinto me cheirosa e fresca sem aquele aroma insuportavelmente forte. Mesmo que decida não comprar mais este artigo , fico feliz por poder encher a embalagem com qualquer outro hidratante, é só bombear !

No comments:

Post a Comment