Monday, March 4, 2013

Sephora's Complementary Birthday Gift + Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel



   I recently signed up for the Beauty Insider card at Sephora, and was lucky enough to get their complementary birthday gift, which is the amazing "They're real" mascara and the "Watt' up" face highlighter which I absolutely love and cannot stop using! The mascara is simply perfect, because I remember the first time I applied it I accidentally rubbed my eye, and when I mean rubbed, I mean a hard rub! And it stayed put without any smudge at all! The highlighter has a beautiful glow tone to it and I would recommend everyone to purchase it!  

***

   Inscrevi-me recentemente para ter o cartão Beauty Insider na Sephora, e tive a sorte de receber uma prenda de aniversário , a incrível mascara "They're real" e o "Watt up" que eu absolutamente adoro e não consigo parar de usar! A mascara é simplesmente perfeita, porque me lembro da primeira vez que usei, sem querer esfreguei o olho, e quando falo em esfregar, foi mesmo uma esfregadela a serio! E permaneceu colocado sem qualquer borrão ! O realcador tem um tom lindo e recomendaria a todos para comprá-lo!







   I had been dying to try this out for quite a while now and finally got my hands on it! I bought the 50ML for about $18CAD (tax included) in the gel form though. Personally I think it's an amazing product, but I'll be buying the lotion version in the colder seasons for extra moisture. It's very lightweight yet perfectly moisturizing! A great buy, one of my have to haves.
***

   Estava cheia de vontade de experimentar este produto durante muito tempo e agora finalmente tenho-o na minha posse ! Comprei o 50ML por cerca de $ 18 CAD (IVA incluído) na forma de gel . Eu pessoalmente acho que é um produto maravilhoso, mas vou optar por comprar a versão loção nas estações mais frias para uma hidratação extra. É muito leve e hidrata perfeitamente! Uma ótima compra, um dos meus produtos top!



No comments:

Post a Comment