Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer - Corrector Rimmel Hide The Blemish



   I bought this concealer from Rimmel about 8 months ago and at the time I didn't really like it and after all this time, I still don't. I tried to give it a chance, I really did, but it did absolutely nothing for my blemishes, dark circles or even spots. I bought the color natural beige 004, the color is perfect peachy tone, good enough to hide it all, so I thought...

***
   Comprei este corrector da Rimmel há cerca de 8 meses atrás, e nessa altura eu realmente não gostei nada do produto, e mesmo depois de todo este tempo, ainda não gosto dele. Tentei dar uma oportunidade, mas não fazia absolutamente nada pelas minhas manchas, olheiras ou até mesmo pintinhas. Comprei a cor bege natural n º 004, a cor é um tom de pêssego perfeito, bom o suficiente para esconder tudo, pensei eu...





   So here are the results with and without the concealer, it doesn't cover 100%, I actually prefer not using it at all! Tell me what you think.

***

   Aqui estão os resultados com e sem o corrector, não esconde a 100%, até prefiro nem o usar! Diga-me o que acham.


No comments:

Post a Comment