Friday, January 18, 2013

Mini Haul #4 - Mini Comprinhas #4 (BLANCO & STRADIVARIUS)

 

   I went to the mall today not expecting to buy anything at all, but ended up purchasing these two items. The coat I love, because I've been trying to look for the perfect fur coat since forever, it's discreet but super elegant. It was 69,99€ but I got it for an awesome 34,99€! (BLANCO).
   The boots are super cute, because there not your average all leather boot, love the tweed fabric! Not sure how much it was before the sale, but I'm guessing near 50,00€, I got it at 29,99€! (STRADIVARIUS).

 ***

   Fui ao shopping hoje, e não esperava comprar alguma coisa, mas acabei por comprar estes dois artigos. O casaco adoro, porque tenho andado à procura do casaco de pêlo perfeito ,este é discreto, mas super elegante. Foi 69,99 € mas eu paguei um preço incrível de 34,99 €! (Blanco).
    As botas são super bonitas, porque não são as típicas botas de pele, adoro o tecido de fazenda! Não tenho a certeza quanto era antes da promoção, mas acho que seria por volta dos 50,00 €, e apenas dei 29,99 €! (STRADIVARIUS).

No comments:

Post a Comment