Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Garnier BB Cream Review - B.B Cream da Garnier **UPDATED**


   I don't wear a whole lot of makeup, to be honest, the only products I've been using are the Kiko The Makeup foundation and the Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder. I've recently been seeing a lot of commercials about the new Garnier B.B Cream for combination to oily skin types, I was honestly a little hesitant when I saw some video reviews, because the product looked very liquid, too liquid almost. Sadly when I was ready to purchase the combination to oily version, they only had it in medium tone, so I decided to give the original one a try.
 ***
  Não uso um monte de maquilhagem, sinceramente, os únicos produtos que tenho usado são a base da Kiko The Makeup e o Mac Prep + Prime transparente de Acabamento. Tenho recentemente visto muitos anúncios publicitários sobre o novo BB Cream da Garnier para peles mistas a peles oleosas, e estava um pouco hesitante quando vi algumas opiniões em vídeos no youtube, porque o produto parecia muito líquido, quase demasiado líquido. Infelizmente, quando me senti preparada para comprar a versão para peles mistas a oleosas, só tinham em tom médio, por isso decidi dar uma oportunidade ao produto original.



  The scent is somewhat hard to describe, it's some where along the lines of a mix between fruity and peppermint, it's not a strong scent, but it is noticeable and I love it! It blends amazingly and is not heavy at all, even after a full day. My skin looks almost flawless, but I must warn you this will not give you full coverage, you could use a concealer for any spots on your face and your good to go! For those of you with oily skin like mine, if you can buy the combination to oily version buy it. It's not that this one is bad, but I feel like my skin looks shiny after like 8 hours of using it and I'm afraid my skin is going to breakout too.

 ***
 O cheiro é um pouco difícil de descrever, é a junção entre um aroma frutesco e hortelã, não é um cheiro forte, mas é perceptível e adoro! Ele mistura-se surpreendente bem e não pesa na sua pele , mesmo depois de um dia inteiro. A minha pele está quase perfeita, mas devo avisar que não lhe dará uma cobertura total, pode usar um corrector para qualquer mancha no seu rosto e ficará pronta num instante ! Para aqueles com pele oleosa como a minha, se pode comprar a versão para peles mistas e oleosas, compre. Não é que este seja mau, mas sinto que minha pele parece brilhante depois de 8 horas de uso e tenho medo da minha pele ficar com borbulhas.

    So here are the pictures I took, with and without flash and with no concealer either. You can see my face isn't super flawless, but it gives me enough coverage and I don't look or feel cakey. On the left, I have no concealer, just the B.B Cream, no primer and no setting powder. Photo with flash. On the right, I have no concealer, only the B.B Cream and setting powder. Photo with natural light.

 ***
   Aqui estão as fotos que tirei, com e sem flash e sem corrector também. Pode ver que o meu rosto não está super impecável, mas o B.B Cream dá me cobertura suficiente e năo me faz parecer ou sentir um pastel. Na esquerda, não tenho corrector, apenas o B.B Cream, sem primer e sem pó de acabamento. Foto com flash. Na direita, não tenho corrector, somente o creme B.B Cream e pó de acabamento. Foto com luz natural.




**UPDATED**

   So everyday for the past week I had been using the original B.B Cream (for normal skin types) by Garnier,but sadly my worst fear happened, my skin started to breakout. Even though the product is quite good and smells amazingly, it's not worth the pimples I get on my face. The only thing I didn't really like, was the texture of it, it felt too thick coming out of the tube, but blended pretty well on your face. If you have oily skin or even combination skin, I personally recommend you to not purchase this product, you should definitely try the one that is available for your skin type.  All in all a good product, effective and great price, just sad about the breakouts :(

***
   Todos os dias durante uma semana usei o B.B Cream original (para os tipos de pele normal) da Garnier, mas, infelizmente, o meu pior medo aconteceu,a minha pele começou a ficar com borbulhas. Embora o produto seja bastante bom e cheiresurpreendentemente bem, não vale a pena as espinhas com que fico no meu rosto. A única coisa que não gostei , foi a textura dele, ao sair do tubo saí muito expesso , mas mistura-se muito bem no seu rosto. Caso tenha pele oleosa ou até mesmo pele mista, eu pessoalmente recomendo não comprar este produto, deve tentar comprar o que está disponível para o seu tipo de pele. No geral um bom produto, eficaz e optimo preço, apenas fico triste com as espinhas :(

No comments:

Post a Comment