Friday, January 25, 2013

Mini Haul #6 - Mini Comprinhas #6 (THE BODY SHOP & SHISIEDO)


   After a whole 4 months and 15 days, yes I counted, I finished my Tea Tree Toner  to the last drop! I honestly never thought it would last that long and now that I know that, the money is well worth the product's duration and of course effectiveness. Since my face wash was also at it's limit, I decided to purchase both. At 7,00€ each it would sum up the value of 14,00€, but since I have The Body Shop Rewards Card, I benefit of 10% off each purchase I make, so I only payed 12,60€!

***
   Após 4 meses e 15 dias, sim contei, acabei o meu Tea Tree Toner até a última gota! Sinceramente nunca pensei que duraria tanto tempo e agora sei que o dinheiro vale a pela duração do produto e claro a sua eficácia. Dado que o meu creme de limpeza estava também no seu limite, decidi comprar ambos. A 7,00 € cada daria um valor de 14,00€, mas já que tenho The Body Shop O Cartão de Discontos, beneficio de 10% de desconto em cada compra que faço, por isso só paguei 12,60 €!

   Lets do the math, even if we excluded the 15 days and multiplied only the 4 months. This would mean only 3 purchases each year.
  • If you have the rewards card, then it'll cost you 6,30 each toner, leaving you with a 18,90 price tag at the end of each year;
  • If you don't have the rewards card, then it'll cost you 7,00€ each toner, leaving you with a 21,00€ price tag at the end of each year.
***
 Vamos lá fazer a matemática, mesmo se excluíssemos os 15 dias e multiplicarmos apenas os 4 meses. Isto significaria apenas 3 compras por ano.
  • Se tiver o cartão de discontos, então vai lhe custar 6,30€ cada toner, deixando-o com um preço de 18,90 € no final de cada ano;
  • Caso não tiver o cartão de discontos, então vai lhe custar 7,00€ cada toner, deixando-o com um preço de 21,00 € no final de cada ano.



Original Size           Sample Size

   I was with my mother at a cosmetic store, and after her purchase, the store clerk gave me a sample of The Shiseido - Day Moisture Protection with SPF 15.  I still haven't tried it though, I'll review it as soon as I've used it!

***
   Fui com a minha mãe a uma loja de cosméticos, e após a sua compra, o funcionário da loja deu me uma amostra da The Shiseido - Day Moisture Protection com FPS 15. Ainda não exprimentei, porém vou vos contar assim que tenha uma opinião construída!

No comments:

Post a Comment