Thursday, June 6, 2013

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Review - Shopper's Drugmart Haul



   I stopped by Shoppers yet again to purchase one of the items that had been on my mind recently, The Clean & Clear Advantage Blackhead Eraser Scrub. I use this in my morning routine because using the Olay cleansing system twice a day was starting to cause my skin some major sensitivity, so I decided to stick with a morning scrub and leave the intense cleansing action for the evening! 

***

   Passei novamente pelo Shopper's Drugmart para comprar um dos produtos que andava frequentemente no meu pensamento , o exfoliante da Clean & Clear - Advantage Blackhead Eraser. Encaixei este produto na minha rotina matinal, porque achei que ao usar o sistema de limpeza da Olay duas vezes ao dia, começei a sentir a pele com maior sensibilidade, por isso decidi usar um exfoliante de manhã e deixar a limpeza de pele reforçada para a noite!



   I can't say I've been hating this Scrub, but it also didn't make my Top 10. It feels like any other drugstore scrub, with simple micro beads and full of promises. The only thing that made me purchase this scrub was it's Blackhead ERASER promise, and sadly it didn't man up to the labeling. It's worth the $11.49 CAD if your looking for a basic cleansing scrub rather than a deep pore cleanser.

***

   Não posso dizer que tenho odiado este exfoliante, mas também não conseguiu um lugar no meu Top 10. Sinto que é igual a todos os outros exfoliante , com simples micro esferas e cheio de promessas. A única coisa que me fez comprar este exfoliante foi a promessa de eliminar os pontos negros, e, infelizmente, isso não aconteceu, mais uma vez publicidade enganosa.Vale os $11,49 CAD se procura uma limpeza básica em vez de um produto intenso para os seus poros. 
 


   I'd like to take advantage of this post to mention the importance of actually changing the brush heads of your cleansing system! I remember when I first started using it, thinking to myself "yeah right, every 3 months?? Like it's really THAT necessary." And well the image up top really shut me up! I highly recommend you change them, especially if you're someone who wears make-up on a daily basis! And you only need to purchase two boxes per year, so it's not that much of a beauty luxury.

***

   Gostaria de aproveitar este post para falar da importância de mudar as cabeças de escova de seu sistema de limpeza! Lembro-me de quando comecei a usá-lo, pensei comigo mesma "ohh sim, a cada 3 meses? Como se isso seja realmente necessário." E, bem a imagem acima realmente me calou! Eu recomendo fortemente que troque, principalmente se é alguém que usa maquilhagem diariamente! E apenas necessita de comprar duas caixas por ano, por isso não é considerado um luxo de beleza.


No comments:

Post a Comment