Saturday, May 25, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Review - Post sobre o Olay Fresh Effects

  



   As soon as I started seeing all the new commercials and publicity about the New Olay Fresh Effects I thought to myself, " Ughh, yet again another teenage product". Shortly after, I received a sample in the mail, and it was love at first try!Even though I love my Cetaphil Cleanser, I just don't think it backs me up enough in the warmer seasons! I love leaving the house with freshly pampered shine-free skin, and with the Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser I can achieve that!

***

   Assim que comecei a ver todos os novos anúncios e publicidades sobre o Novo Olay Fresh Effects, pensei comigo mesma, "Ughh, mais um produto para adolescentes". Pouco tempo depois, recebi uma amostra no correio e foi amor à primeira tentativa! Apesar de eu gostar imenso do meu tônico de limpeza da Cetaphil, não acho que ele me ajude o suficiente nas estações mais quentes! Adoro sair de casa com a pele sem brilho e fresca, e com o Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser eu consigo obter esses resultados!


   It has this really nice silver tint to it and it smells and feels like you're washing your face with soap, which to me is good because it feels like you're getting all that gunkk out of your pores!After cleansing, your skin will feel super pure and squeaky clean!

***

   Tem esta muito bom tom prata para ele e ele cheira e sente como se estivesse lavando o rosto com sabonete, que para mim é bom, porque parece que você está recebendo tudo o que gunkk fora de seus poros! Após a limpeza, sua pele vai se sentir super puro e completamente limpa!




No comments:

Post a Comment