Monday, April 22, 2013

Eucerin Hyal-Urea Cream Sample - Amostra do Cream Eucerin Hyal-Urea

   I finally received my Eucerin samples in the mail! To get your sample click here. I received the Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Day & Night Cream. Even though I don't plan on purchasing full sized anti-wrinkle creams until I'm 23, I decided to try this sample anyway.
If you're looking to purchase this product for yourself and have oily skin, as do I, don't be startled by the "dry & very dry skin", because they're just letters on the label to me. I've been loving both since the first time I've used them, a little goes a long way with these two babies, and the texture feels super rich and luxurious. I don't feel greasy at all in the morning! I will definitely consider these two products when I search for my first anti-wrinkle creams!

***

Finalmente recebi as minhas amostras da Eucerin no correio! Para obter a sua amostra carrege aqui. Recebi o creme Hyal-Urea Anti-Rugas Dia & Noite . Apesar de eu não pretender comprar cremes anti-rugas antes dos meus 23 anos, decidi experimentar esta amostra na mesma. Se procura comprar este produto para si e tem a pele oleosa, como eu, não se assuste com a "pele seca e muito seca", porque isso são apenas letras no rótulo para mim. Tenho adorado ambos desde a primeira vez que eu os experimentei, basta um pouco para todo o rosto e sente-se a textura super-rica e luxuosa. Não me sinto nada oleosa assim que acordo! Vou definitivamente considerar estes dois produtos quando estiver à procura dos meus primeiros cremes anti-rugas!

No comments:

Post a Comment