Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hask Henna 'N' Placenta Conditioning Treatment Review

   As you all know I've already reviewed one of the Hask hair masques from Sally's a while back, and now I've decided to try the Hask Henna 'N' Placenta Conditioning Treatment. I was thrilled to find that the other mask was perfect for my split ends, and for the same price why not try this one??

***
   Há um tempo para cá eu já escrevi um post sobre uma das máscaras da Hask da loja da Sally, por isso agora decidi experimentar o Hask Henna 'N' Placenta Tratamento Hidratante. Fiquei muito feliz quando vi que a outra máscara era excellente para as minhas pontas espigadas, e pelo mesmo preço porque não experimentar este??



   To be completely honest, this product did absolutely nothing for my hair, no conditioning, nothing, the only positive aspect was the soft scent of peaches! My curly hair was unruly and still dry after using the mask and I left it in for about 3 hours.

***
   Sinceramente, este produto não fez qualquer efeito no meu cabelo, não vi hidratação, nada, o único aspecto positivo é o aroma agradável a pêssegos! Os meus caracois continuaram sem vida e secos mesmo após 3 horas com a máscara no cabelo.




No comments:

Post a Comment